Compliance Officer [Amsterdam]
Our compliance team is responsible to ensure that our market making activities comply with the regulatory requirements and internal policies. Some of the team’s duties and activities include:
Provide advice and hands-on experience to ongoing projects: For compliance matters and regulations (MiFID II, EMIR, DORA, IFD/IFR).
Maintaining and monitoring compliance policies and procedures.
Design and implement compliance programs and trainings for management and employees.
Monitor and detect regulatory and trading risks via automated tools.
Communicate with the relevant regulatory authorities.
- Hands-on mentality.
- An understanding of regulatory frameworks, combined with a proactive approach to implementing new rules.
- Well-organized, methodological and process oriented.
- Comprehensive view of a technological product, from requirement to user experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Previous experience as a compliance officer at a MiFID II investment firm.
Responsible and self-driven.
Strong multi-tasking skills.
- Experience in supervising manual software testing and testing methodologies.