Risk Officer [Amsterdam]
Our risk team monitors and identifies the various risks within the market marking activities and find ways to mitigate such risks through planning and problem-solving.
Some of the team’s duties and activities include:
Perform annual self-assessments to review the various aspects of the trading activities.
Provide training for the staff to raise awareness to risk and help mitigate risk.
Responsible for risk management aspects of deployment of trading systems.
- Experience in the capital markets.
- Understanding of different trading products such as futures, options, ETFs and equity.
- Analytical skills, perceptive.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Previous experience as a risk officer at a MiFID II investment firm.
- Ability to see the big picture.
- Experience with risk/administrative tools provided by the exchanges.
Submitting a resume