Trade Support Analyst [Amsterdam]
As a Trade Support Analyst, you will reconcile trades, trade positions and cash differences by working directly with our trading desks, exchanges and clearing firms. Next to this you will be responsible for the daily P&L reconciliation and management reporting.
Moreover, the Trade Support Analyst will:
1. Reconcile trading fees with exchanges and clearing brokers.
2. Ensure all current Middle Office operations processes and procedures are the most efficient and effective via continuous review.
3. Provide operational support to trading desks.
4. Perform ad hoc portfolio analysis and project work as needed.
- First (BA) Degree Graduate or final year student.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Technological orientation, experience with Excel is a must.
- Understanding of market functionality and financial reporting.
- Strong communication skills and desire to work in a team environment.