Junior Data Analyst [Tel-Aviv]
Our data analysts are part of our development team and are responsible for:
Creating and maintaining reports on trading and market conditions.
Visualize and present findings from independent data analysis, articulating actionable insights, and recommendations.
Work closely with our researchers and developers to identify market opportunities and perform ad hoc analysis.
- Critical, thorough , Mathematical thinking with strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of any of Python, R, Java, C, C# or similar programming languages.
- Good communicator, able to deliver results of analysis in a clear manner.
- Quality Assurance: detection of problems and inaccuracy in data or algorithm executions.
- Knowledge or experience with databases, SQL and large data sets.