Junior Sys Admin [Tel-Aviv / Amsterdam]
Our IT team is responsible for the configuration and management of Windows and Linux servers, firewalls, switches, routers and more.
The IT team supports all teams across the group, including the development and trading teams.
- At least two-year experience as Linux system administrator (RHEL/CENTOS).
- Experience with one or more scripting languages (BASH/python).
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades and resource optimization as required.
- Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
- Experience with administrating Windows server 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019.
- Network performance tuning and troubleshooting network problems and outages.
- Fast learner with ability to understand complicated infrastructure and networks.
- Availability to work on evenings and Fridays as needed.
- Proven ability to multi-task.
- Independent, self-starter.
FW – Fortigate, Checkpoint.
VMware – configuration and maintenance of ESXi 5.5 and above.
Ansible – playbook configuration.
Cisco switches and routers.
Ability to learn new technologies on own.
Submitting a resume