Senior Trader [Amsterdam / New York]
Our trading teams are looking for a senior derivatives trader to join us.
The ideal candidate will have an extensive understanding and knowledge in options / futures, with a passion for trading in the financial markets.
As a senior trader, you will collaborate with our software engineers, quants and researchers to develop novel trading strategies and explore new trading opportunities in a large variety of financial instruments. Your main goal will be to develop new trading strategies in global leading exchanges.
- At least 3 years of experience in trading derivative instruments.
- Understanding of market functionality.
- Highly mathematical and analytical thinker.
- Fast decision making, ability to trade under pressure and dependable.
- Strong communication skills and desire to work in a team environment.
- STEM degree from a leading university.
- Experience with programming at C++/Python.
- Employment experience with international trading/Market Making firm.
Submitting a resume